Friday, May 31, 2013

Women Changing the World Together - Make an Impact, Skyrocket your Business (or start one) and Make Money!

If you've ever dreamed of making a better life for yourself and your family, of making an impact on other women and the world, this is your opportunity. I am so excited about this program because with a little luck, it means I'll finally be able to get my Passion Test Certification, launch my own business and make the impact I want to make. That I'm meant to make.

You don't have to have long lists, lots of clients or even your own business yet. You just have to have that little feeling inside or that voice in your head that says it is time to take a chance, make a change and rock the world.

How are you going to do that? Join Impact Posse this instant! Kristin Sweeting Morelli is launching a program that breaks every entrepreneurial rule out there!

She can do that because she was a self-made millionaire by the age of 30. After being retired for several years, focusing on her job as a single mom, she started a business with her (then new) husband called Everything Is Energy, from scratch, not using her personal wealth. Within a year or two she turned that into a multi-million dollar business! She is a rock star and she wants you and I to be rock stars too!


Impact Posse is an affiliate program like no other. She is paying out big time money to affiliates, but you have to sign up NOW to get the best out of it. Today is the last day you'll be able to make money off of the people who sign up under you.

PLUS: She's launching Booty Camp - a program for women entrepreneurs like nothing you've seen before! I'll tell you more about that soon.

I'll let Kristin herself tell you all about it. I hope you'll find her as inspiring and amazing as I do! Click the link, watch the video and do yourself a favor: sign up! This is for you!!! Feel that spark? That little lightness in your heart? That's your inner guidance saying DO IT NOW!!!

Love and blessings!! See you in the Posse.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I am stopping by the Aloha Friday Blog Hop and wanted to say Hello and invite you to our amazing blog. Our blog features awesome tutorials, tips, tricks, and business topics for success not just in business but in blogging as well.

    Come on by our website/blog at: www.ashleychapmandesigns.com/

    We would love for you to join us.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!