Thursday, February 7, 2013

Uniforms, Routines and Sex Ed at Home

I've been busy lately, studying for my Passion Test Certification and writing more for ParentSociety.com. I even busted out a new picture book story, though it is in the very early stages.

So, since I've been putting most of my thoughts down for PS instead of here (because they pay me to!), I thought I'd share with you a few of those posts. I'd love it if you visited me over there and left me a comment on the site!

Learn about my love of the uniform here: 3 Reasons Parents Should Push for School Uniforms

What I learned from having "The Talk" with my girls: 6 Tips for Talking About Sex with Your Children

and why I'm the master of the morning routine with my 3 Keys to a Smooth Morning Routine!

As I gear up to launch my Indigogo campaign (procrastination always has an internal reason, you know), my new website, get my certifications, oh, and finish a baby/toddler food recipe book I'm working on, I'll likely post less often than I have in the past, but I'll do my best to be here at least once or twice a week! I still have several great reviews and a couple of great giveaways coming up, so keep visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, new follower from the hop! Looking forward to visiting your links, although it'll be awhile yet before I'll be needing that kind of advice. My little girl just turned one!

    noel @ high heeled mama

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!