Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where Would You Go on a Kid-Free Vacation?

Hello! It's another fun week of vlogging over at Mama Kat's! I had such a hard time choosing this week's prompt, but finally decided on the question, "If you could getaway for a kid free vacation, where would you go?"

Would I want to get away from these adorable monkeys?














Well, maybe... YES! Yes, I would!

Watch to learn where I would go, then tell me your thoughts!



You can join the fun at Mama Kat's Losin' it!

Happy Wednesday!

10 comments:

  1. A spa (in the snow capped mountains with a plethora of wine, and hot cocoa, and fire places with cozy fires, and clocks that don't have alarms) sounds AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does sound amazing. I'm there!!! In my mind...

      Delete
  2. I like dmacke's idea. But alas I am without my kids now. But a alone vacation would still be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful! I'll go with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This year I had 3 separate spa-down vacations. I have never felt so renewed and/or pampered in my life. It is sooooo worth it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm a little green with envy! Good for you!

      Delete

Go on, tell me what you think!