Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble, Gobble! Happy Thanksgiving!


Artwork by P.Vellozzo

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!



In no particular order, and without lengthy details, I am thankful for:

1. My family - hubby, kids, parents, MIL, siblings, aunts & uncles, cousins... 
every last one of you!
2. That my children have settled in beautifully to a new country and schools!
3. That I have a car!!
4. The opportunity to live in beautiful England
5. My friend, B. I miss you!
6. My readers, blog friends and their blogs, for the support and laughter they provide! 
7. Social Media
8. The knowledge that every day is gift and an opportunity
9. My health and the health of my family
10. That I get to Skype with my 101-year-old Grams today!!! Hooray!


Your turn! What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 101! Amazing! Definitely something to be thankful for.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, thank you for following Carole's Chatter. I am happily following you right back. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!