Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year!!!

I hope you had as wonderful of a holiday season as we did. I feel refreshed, renewed and excited for the new year.

This year I resolve to:

- Finally lose those 15 lbs!
- Get healthy and in-shape!
- Have a positive outlook on life
- Teach my children by example
- Inspire my readers

This week you'll hear more about how I plan to follow-through on those resolutions, starting with getting healthy. My 36th birthday (Dec 30) and New Years inspired me to take a close look at my health and my habits and what I need to do to prepare my body and mind for the next phase of life! According to Dr. Oz, things change after 40, so I'm going to get into shape today for a brighter, healthier and fit future!

Come back for a tip tomorrow and on Wednesday for more on how I am going to get into the best shape of my life this year!

4 comments:

  1. Good choices! Best of luck for 2011 and I hope you stick with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your resolutions. I too want to lose 15 additional pounds (as well as the four i failed to lose this last year).

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT resolutions! Being positive is one of mine, too, so I'm interested in hearing your tips on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jamie! Tuesday's tip is for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!