Monday, September 27, 2010

I love Mondays

... now that two out of three are in school! My house is quiet for the first time in days. Two in school, one napping. Even one of the cats is entertaining herself (the other is off adventuring).

Yes, there is laundry to do, dishes to be washed and the week to plan, but right now it's just my coffee and the computer. Peace. A rare and joyful thing.

How often do you stop and simply listen to the birds singing, or watch the light dance through the trees as the sun embraces the day?

3 comments:

  1. Not often enough...but more often than you...with 3 kids! I only have 1! Nice blog! I will follow.
    Here's mine:
    motherhoodmusicandbeer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I'm following yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am very happy that you love Monday's somebody has to love that day of the week. I personally know that when Monday comes it means I have to put the uniform on and head out the door. My son knows this too and he screams and cries every single Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Go on, tell me what you think!