|photo by: itspaulkelly via flickr|
Plan on ringing in the New Year with a bit of bubbly? This little trick always seems to help my husband and me avoid a big-time hangover on New Years Day (or any excessive celebration)!
*** Disclaimer: I am not a doctor, nor do I play one on TV! Just a regular woman who is sharing what works for her and promises no cure for you or yours! Do not take this for medical advice or sue me if it doesn't work or for any other reason! But, you may thank me if it does!
1. Have a good, hearty meal before your celebrations (i.e. drinking) begin.
2. Drink plenty of water! At least one glass of water for every two glasses of your alcoholic beverage of choice.
3. Around 11pm or at least before going to bed, take a multi-vitamin and two ibuprofen with a tall glass of water.
4. Get at least 6 hours of sleep!
5. Wake up feeling surprisingly un-hungover.
6. Have a happy New Year!!!